Announcing 24/7 customer support for everyone 😍📲

Thanks for the heads up on N26, I’d not seen that. Will take a look.

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #14

Hi, my card has been blocked since this morning and I tried to contact support but no one is anwsering. I couldn’t find any other way to get in touch with Revolute company at all. what should I do?

Are you aware that you can unblock the card from within the app by yourself?

That’s what I heard but it just doesn’t give me any option at all expect contact support chat… whay there’s no way to contact them?

Hey @jinnn93 :slight_smile:

You can find all the ways to contact support here:

But, however, you can unlock the card by clicking “Unblock/unfreeze card” in the Cards section of the app :wink:

when I go in the app the only thing I see or the only option I get on the screen is this…! I mean literallythis is it. IMG_5982|281x500

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

1 Like

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well.

You say you have a 24/7 support but no one responds to my request. It’s been a month now that I am stuck.

Can you please help me fix this?

Thank you

Hjeko

I have a premium account and did not get any response since 24 hours for my requests…

1 Like

Hi there,

Been struggling with support since yesterday afternoon, absolutely no response from anyone and I am a Premium member, so support should be 24/7.

Not sure if anything is wrong but could we please have someone contact me there…?

Thank you.

Hey there @HugoB :slight_smile:

Support is now available 24/7 for everyone :smile:
If you’re facing issues getting in touch with :r:, you may want to try any of these additional methods:

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for coming back to me.

My account isn’t blocked at all, support just doesn’t reply and is non-responsive even when you type in “Live Agent”, the auto bot Rita doesn’t reply either, so I am guessing something is down somewhere.

Thanks.

Hi there, same issue happen again last night the app screen switched to the same screen with only “Support” and no other options. No one has been responding my request. Why would you not give us other ways to contact the company?

24h to get in contact with you and another 7h to solved you problem!! Yeeeee! Amazing good job R lol…

Can you please tell me how I transfer my moneys back to my regular account

Do you know how to transfer funds back to my regular bank account?

Can you explain to me how you transfer funds back to the account you withdrew them from. I to haven’t heard back from support in 3hrs now.

Tap the button “payments”. Then bank transfer. Enter your account details then.