Android v.8.27.x - News, fixes & bugs

I want to try to start a new “series” of posts to help both users & Revolut’s team to obtain a better app…

For every major upgrade I will start a new topic where everyone could give his contribute…

Let’s start!

News & fixes:

• added support for personalized cards (already present since v.8.25?) beneath stil “basic” as tools…
  • added availability of another limited edition card (Poppy card… but only for UK users?)
  • MasterCard 3DS top ups seem to work with much more cards now (PostePay & ING for Italian users too!)

Bugs:

• still available on Play Store only for device with good Safety Net status (…absurd! :see_no_evil:)
  • still working only on unrooted/untouched devices (see above… :roll_eyes:)
  • issues added (since v. 8.26?) for recent Huawei devices as many are reporting… (Google Mobile Service detected msg)

More?

v.8.27.1 is out!

No evident differences from v.8.27. Probably bugfixes.

Please report in case.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you mean on this community, as a new user you can’t open a new topic for a while… after collecting some badges you’ll been enabled!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

v.8.27.2 is out!

No evident differences from v.8.27 & v.8.27.1. Probably bugfixes.

Please report in case.

Has Revolut been tested on Android 12? I just installed it on a new phone with Android 12 and I can’t get logged in. I moved it from my old phone to the new phone (same number). On the old phone (without SIM), I can get logged in and it works fine. But on new phone with Android 12, I get the “wrong phone # or passcode” error message.

On what version do you are? Latest v.8.27.2? :thinking:

Anyway I’ve just checked v.8.27.2 apk and it still have Android v.11 as “target OS”… :thinking:

FRESH install of v.8.27.2 works fine on my Mate 30 Pro (LIO-L29) with 11.0.0.212(C432E7R8P4)

1 Like