Android pushing notification not working

Hi
I am a fairly new Revolut user and have been enjoying the app so far.

Anyway I do not seem to be receiving any push notification when i spend, contactless or not, with my card.
Is there a known, outstanding, bug with push notification for android?
If so, what is the official answer/eta from Revolut?

In general I think that a service status page and one with the list of outstanding bugs/coming features with their eta would be much helpful.

There is a problem at the moment. Been that way for about 10 days. No indication of resolution time :frowning:

Same here since 1 or 2 weeks. Nothing changed since todays update and no indication when it will be solved via support chat.

Hi guys. This issue has been resolved :slight_smile:

When was this? Yesterday again I didn’t get notifications when I received money :thinking:

I’ve just tested it. I’m receiving push notifications.

I did a payment 5 minutes ago on amazon (ebook, so payment is taken instantly), so far no notification arrived… I’ll wait a bit more before opening the app, but I’m pretty sure it still doesn’t work :frowning:

Is the notifications enabled on your phone and in the app?

Yes notifications are enabled both in app and on the phone.

Looks like the payments didn’t go through actually… amazon orders are “pending”, I wonder what’s going on :thinking:

I’ll come back once the payments went through, to confirm (or not) if notifications work again

Just paid in store…still no notifications. Would we need to log out first?

quentinb
January 16 |

Yes notifications are enabled both in app and on the phone.

Looks like the payments didn’t go through actually… amazon orders are “pending”, I wonder what’s going on

I’ll come back once the payments went through, to confirm (or not) if notifications work again

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

AndreasK Team Revolut
January 16 |

Is the notifications enabled on your phone and in the app?
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I just updated the app, recieved a payment and no push notification :frowning:
Pushs are both on in app and phone.

Is it a relogging needed?

Two payments and push definitely not working. Was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Using Android. Works for other apps.

Alright I just paid, no notification either.

I think if we all logged out and back in, it might work, but that’s probably not a solution for ALL users.

@AndreasK could you report this? if you need someone to send fake notifications to for testing, I’m here :laughing:

Logged out and back in, no change. SMS sent twice to me as well both identical and 3 mins apart!

After logging out/in, I think only the next payments will work, not previous one. Let us know if you buy anything :slight_smile:

Bought another pint of cider and definitely not working.

Same here, still not working…

Quick update:

• I paid for food delivery: no notification
  • I split the payment with a friend on revolut, when she accepted, I did get a notification!

Looks like some notifications do work, but not all :thinking:

Logged out and then back in, still not working.
@AndreasK, any ideas/comment?

Same issue, tried clearing the data, logging out/in, still no notifications.