Android: GBoard doesn't show emojis

Hi all!

It seems that GBoard (Google’s Keyboard) doesn’t show emoji input in Revolut App in Android, so it’s impossible to type an emoji on transaction details unless you copy&paste it from another app input:

This is quite frustrating :sweat:, because if you select another keyboard as Android system input default, emojis input work as expected (SwiftKey, for instance):

Emojis are very useful for me when adding description to transaction’s details, such as countries flags, type of food or whatever. Anyone else has this problem?

Greetings for everyone!!!

1 Like

Same here.
Also: when demanding money via :r: the GBoard offers Emojis. So it is just the note funcionality in the feed.

And I understand what you mean. In desayuno for 1.80€ is freaking cheap. Only a coffee is quite normal. :joy:

2 Likes

A coffee and a churro for 1.80€, dude!!! It’s gorgeous!!! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

There is built in filter transactions by country…

2 Likes

:heavy_check_mark::sunglasses::heavy_check_mark::sunglasses::heavy_check_mark::sunglasses::heavy_check_mark:Emoji all ok… …

1 Like

You’re right, @parushev! But it’s about emojis on note functionality in the feed! You know, the more metadata on your own, the more better! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just to follow up…
It doesn’t show/offer the icon to switch to emojis as one would expect it to do…
Screenshot_20191220-003908__01
…but it is still auto suggesting emojis for me so I can type Bier and it will offer :beer:. :grin:

1 Like

Absolutely! It makes no sense! :man_shrugging :t3: :rofl: