Android "1" Notification won't clear!

Same here. I think this time it’s due to insurance: when I switch there it’s sunny and new for split second then gray and “coming soon”

Yeah @bananacanyon the same happened for me but when I clicked in to it anyway it cleared

Didn’t clear it for me

It seems that the latest update really messed up notifications (this bug and another one where notifications disappeared for users of Android >= 8.0).

I’m wondering how long will it take for Revolut to find the problem and roll back the changes, given that 4.11 is basically a version which ended up being a mess.

Hi all. Thank you for your feedback. We’re looking into it :muscle: I will keep you posted.

2 Likes

Hello andreas could you help with this problem as well? My number is in france but I put my address in swiss. Because of that, I cannot enrol the device insurance. I can see that there is a new indication in the device insurance which I cannot click.
Henceforth, I cannot click this number 1 sign from the revolut app. Is there anyway to clear it ?

version 4.12 (currently in the play store) fixes this problem

1 Like

The same for me too, for several weeks. Version 4.12 doesn’t fix it at all.
It’s because of the assurance and I guess it happens for people living in countries where the assurance is not available.

Fix it please, thanks.

Same here, even on iOS. Can’t find anything to click on to make it disappear…

yes it has not been solved. I spoke with Rovolut team. They said that they are aware of this issue. I sent the detail to the relevent team

Same problem. Has been a few weeks now.

We have definitely not given up on finding a solution to this.

@anon33247966
…a little boot-kick to the right direction?
Let your App-Developers find out why a Notification is sent for an item/category that can’t be selected…

For me, it’s the “abroad-insurance”-thing causing the "permanent “1”-Notification. Issue on hand: “available soon”, before that, I can’t select said category/menu-item… Hence - it remains unopened, meaning: unread, and the “1” will not disappear… So maybe “deactivating the not-yet-available-option” could do the trick? :wink:

This hint was completly free of charge, even with PSD2 :wink:

1 Like

Same problem here…

Got an update today…but always the notifications 1.

Any news…? At me always notification 1.

Any news…bug still existing

Hi @daniel363200. The team is working on a fix for this. Thank you for your patience!

It’s finally fixed on todays version 4.14 on iOS :muscle:

1 Like

got the update today (why is it always so long until everybody gets it), the “1” is fixed again :slight_smile: