Andorra registration bug

Hello,

I am a resident in Andorra and owner of a Revolut account myself.

I invited a friend to join Revolut. He lives in Andorra too and that’s the error message he is getting from the mobile app…

We both use mobile phone numbers registered in Andorra.

There should no reason why I can be a client and not other people while living the same country, right ?

Please help / fix this issue. Thanks

Unless the FAQ’s are out of date :r: is not yet available in Andorra so maybe you have slipped by the checks

Revolut is available to legal residents of the following countries:

Aland Islands, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Helena, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St. Martin, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.

In the future we aim to become available worldwide!

Actually now noticed it is of date. The Isle of Man is missing and that has definately been re-instated.

It looks like changes of policy, off then on then off for Andorra or on/off/on for Isle of Man. Now I am told Andorra should come back “in the future” by in-app support.
Better to get a stable stance once it has been enabled a first time…

Azores is not a country, it belongs to Portugal.