Amateur Outfit Or What...No support after 2 days...BLOCKED ACCOUNT

Instead of posting a GIF of the Revolut team popping party poppers, maybe they should get their rears in gear and actually support their customers…

In-short…why on earth was my account blocked? I input the correct 4 digits from my statement and still blocked. I contact useless RITA, then get a message from a human being (or so i think so) called Kamil, who says he will be in touch. 2 days later am still waiting, patiently.

The money has been taken from my card, but thats pointless if my Revolut account is blocked. The worse part is, there is no one to speak to.

Since you bank with Lloyds, you must be regulated by FSA / FCA and abide by the Financial Ombudsman. If that is the case, you need to supply a phone number. Which you clearly don’t.

Maybe I should inform these regulatory bodies of these dirty tactics.

Or how about i make it simple for you. Tell me what i need to do to unlock my account, so that i can have access to the money, which you took off my card.

If i don’t get a reply, i’ll be happy to post this on twitter…

On same boat here, bit of a joke!!

Hey @baka :slight_smile:

I don’t recall a single case in the forum in which this kind of bad threatening made :r: even slightly worried. So please, go ahead. If you manage to get phone support for all of us, we’ll be thankful :wink:

Not a secret. https://revolut.com/complaints-policy

Oh, my. Is that a kind of a threat again? Please.
The actual suggestion I was going to give you is to go ahead and post this on Twitter. Check this:

Suprise suprise someone from Revolut contacted me via the support app within minutes of me posting this…they want a copy of my card statement, which i have uploaded. Now just waiting for my account to be unlocked…

Proper jokers this lot…

Baka , I’m guessing your account was unlocked once you provided them with the proof ?

Yes … but what a ballache

Hi @Urte. I’ve been in touch via DM, please check your inbox.

Hi Jessica!
Could you help me with blocked account for security reasons?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

closed #11