Airport Lounges for Premium Users

Any card in your account? Or lounge service tied to one specific card.

The code is valid until they scan it and approve it. If they don’t let you in for whatever reason it would still be valid. You might need to claim that to Revolut if you don’t want to use it, as those codes are specific for a lounge in a certain airport, where you might never return and it can’t be used somewhere else. In that scenario you have already paid Revolut for the access code but the access code has not been used. You can easily claim that to revolut.

So, I remember correctly and that the money is debited once you purchase the access code.

The code will be active in your lounges section until activated and once you are let in.

Yet again, I wouldn’t worry, about not getting in; in many of my trips even without revolut, there was never issues of lounge access. Either with business trip, paid access and now revolut.

1 Like

They’ve lowered the price for lounges. It’s now 24,— in EUR. What’s the new GBP price?

GBP 15. Considerably cheaper than the Euro price quoted.

That’s a good price for a single lounge ticket.

Is this also the lounge price for premium users?

Not sure.

28 CHF which is somewhat in line with the EUR price

£15 for a lounge visit is pretty good. I reckon 18€ is probably what they’ll end up charging per visit in euro zone countries.

110 PLN. Aka 23.24 GBP.

This sucks

1 Like

120 RON in România - aprox 25 EUR.

Does anyone know if loungepass can be refunded back to Revolut account? How is this done?

T&Cs say this:

Can I get a refund for unused Lounge Passes?
You can request a refund for any unused Lounge Passes within 14 days of the date of purchase. This can be done by reaching out to us via our in-App chat function.

Hi. i wish to buy premium lounge. Anybody does it know how long time before i need to book it before arrival to the airport?