Airport Lounge access... WHEN?

Why not adding a plan with Airport Lounge access? Coincerge is very useless and it was pushed through the metal programme . As we are mostly using Revolut for travelling I guess it would be the greatest perk and I would pay more for the service hands down(and surely I’m not alone).

LE: Local banks already offer partnerships with Lounge Key or Priority Pass. I think Revolut can do this too…

9 Likes

They are working on it.

1 Like

it also has been “a priority” since September 2017.

2 Likes

by end of this year :smiley: i thing 31.12.2018 ;(

This feature is part of the previous Revolut’s overpromising strategy… and after experiencing no progress at all I‘ve cancelled the Premium Membership.

3 Likes

We can now buy lounges for £20 with revolut, but they do not have special offer for metal card plan yet. Perchaps in the future…

Where do you see this?

From support they said that i can buy access

So again something without public announcement?

Great…

Can we get screenshots? Also I’d like to ask, buy lounge access where?

Just ask the customer service

I’m in with the customer service now. I feel sorry for them because I’m getting really fed up with Revolut and their constant “soon”. Soon has lost all meaning!

Edit: this feature has no ETA :slight_smile:

Hi

The airport lounges will come soon before January 2019, aka by the end of 2018 so you can enjoy Revolut lounge access during your holidays

LE:
I’m so sorry. I was thinking about the Chinese New Year

3 Likes

I have a premium priority pass membership and the lounges I have been visiting where far below the standard of the airline alliances lounges. Besides that, access to the lounges in touristic or busy airports is usually denied. Some have asked me even to pay for the entry although I had a valid priority pass. I am about to cancel my priority pass membership as it is not worth the money. And there is absolutely no guarantee that you can access a lounge that participates in priority pass. Long text, short story, lounge access sounds elite, but sitting in a fancy restaurant at the airport costs almost the same (and half of the times even less) money and you get better food, drinks and service.

3 Likes

I can give a little hint. It’s real close to release. I know for sure trust me on that one :wink:

1 Like

Agreed, and good luck with the Priority Pass cancellation - they will put up a fight!

Saw it today. Forget about.

It’s more expensive than just getting access without any pass/ subscription.

Sky team lounges charges 25 EUR. Most other lounges are 25 max 30€.

I let you guess how much revolut charges for every access :))

7 Likes

Today with apk update Airport access is available but i do not see price for this…

One free in month or only first one access free all others paid?

1 Like

one per month or per year?