- In Profile -> Security -> add new feature “Login history”. At least for last 30 days you should log any correct/incorrect enter of passcode (with information for IP and device).
- Option to send email after every 3 wrong attempts to enter passcode.
- Don’t allow to enter passcode without Internet access.
- Option to send email after every transaction.
- Option to force log off from all devices
Excellent idea, hopefully they implement this!
Yes well. That would be a great feature.
well done that would be great
it would be nice to have the choice between a 4 or 6 digit passcode to enter the Revolut app, right?