After completing the details like Name, account number, sort code, if I go to add an email address, it messes up with the information I already put in the account number field.
To be easier to understand, I recorded my screen while this happening. (Phone model: LG G4, running unofficial android 7.0)
Edit: I tried now setting the beneficiary from another country(other than UK) that requires a SWIFT code and the IBAN and it seems like when the “edit text” field from email is used, the Strings from SWIFT and IBAN Text fields are changed one with the other. (If required, I will try to take a screen record from that one as well)