Add the ability to place notes on iDeal and scheduled transactions

I absolutely love Revolut and its ability to place notes on transactions (among many other things like different cards linking to one account). However, the way it currently works, I can’t place notes on almost 50% of my transactions. I don’t know what these transactions are called, but this only happen when I pay using iDeal or when it’s a scheduled payment.
These transactions show a BIC/SWIFT code, you see the timeline of the transfer, you get the email that the transfer was successful and you can download the confirmation receipt.
However, what you CAN’T do, is place a note. Since I do almost everything using iDeal, this means that over half of my transactions don’t have a note, making me lose track of my expenses really quickly.
I would love to be able to place notes on EVERY transaction.

I hope this is a relatively easy thing to implement, I do think that other (probably mainly Dutch) users also would like this feature!

Kind regards,
Ben

4 Likes

I don’t do iDEAL payments ever (Germany), but I get where you’re coming from and think you’re idea should be implemented. It makes no sense to not be able to add notes to certain types of transactions.

2 Likes

@BennyBlue Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

Thanks for taking the time to explain this missing feature! I understand your frustration. I’ll be sure to pass your detailed feedback to my team for future improvements. :rocket:

You can write to us in the same way you did before, and I’ll create a topic based on it, just like I did now. :hugs:

@ianto Thanks for backing up the suggestion! :blush:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi Veda,

I would like to second this suggestion. I am not entirely sure which transactions allow for notes and which do not, but it does not make sense that some do and some do not. I would like to have the ability to add notes to every transaction. They’re only client-side after all.

Cheers,
Michel

2 Likes

@Michel Hello, Welcome to the community. :wave: Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’ll definitely share this with our dedicated team. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community team