Add Revolut account to Paypal

Just tried adding my UK revolut account to my (UK) paypal, waiting for the small deposit to get the code and confirm this works.
Of course only withdrawals (paypal > rev) will work, cause direct debit (rev>paypal) is still not working.

I’ll come back to confirm once that’s completed :+1:

3 Likes

Great man, hope it works and thanks for updating the thread. I have been trying for two months to get my money from PayPal… Horror stories.

I tried this several time, before. Just right now again. No luck :disappointed:

Paypal page says: We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I try to add Revolut UK account (sort code and account Number) to my UK Paypal.

How did you do?

1 Like

Trying aswell to link paypal with revolut account .
Both are UK based. So far everything went thru,waiting for code which should come up on my revolut statement as incoming transaction . Haven’t arrived yet.
Linked my lloyds current account other day and got code instantly.
Will check up bit later-update- :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys, just to confirm I received the paypal code (£0.01 deposit, it took a few hours to show up), and the Revolut account was validated correctly.
I will try & withdraw some money, see if it works, but since paypal managed to make the deposit I don’t see why it would fail.

@szj003 I didn’t do anything special, I just added the sort code + account number from Revolut on my UK paypal (UK address, where I already have another bank & card linked)
One thing though: when paypal asked about direct debit, I declined (knowing it would fail) - they simply said I could only withdraw money, and not pay with it.

Edit: I recently changed my paypal phone number, so I need to wait maybe 24h before I can use it to confirm withdrawals…

3 Likes

Nice :+1: will wait for my one .

1 Like

I was not asked about direct debit, even…

Very strange… looks like you’re not the only one, and it’s not specific to revolut:

I think you should contact paypal over the phone if you can.

2 Likes

Got Paypal linked to revolut for withdrawing funds.
All works allright,tested.
Happy now :slight_smile:
Interested if i withdraw other currency other than GBP what will happen ? :smiley:
update paypal won’t let to withdraw without currency conversion -in my case GBP …
Not sure about toping up paypal from Revolut account ,cause need to type reference somewhere…

1 Like

That’s very good news! Thanks for the feedback!

Same here, forced to use GBP. Not a problem anyway.
I withdrew 15 GBP, worked just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I successfully added my Revolut Account on Paypal and i’m waiting for the 2 small deposits. I’m very curious tho, how can this happen without my reference number? How you guys did it? Any advice?

You need to use your personal IBAN or personal GBP account, not the pooled accounts.

2 Likes

Hi I’ve linked my Revolut card to my UK paypal account. When I try to withdraw from Paypal I only get the option to send money to my bank account & not my revolut card. I checked the suggestion you mentioned above “Cards > Security > Enable e-commerce transactions” which is set to “Disable” by default…” But under cards there is no Security> Enable e-commerce transactions” option. Only freeze care & Limit. Could you please help ?

1 Like

Hi Nkordis. I had the same problem today. You just need to ring paypal with your new account number & sort code & they’ll sort it out for you.

I’ve just added Revolut account to PayPal with my IBAN number, there was a message that I suppose to wait for two small deposits, so I think everything works fine. Did not tried adding :r: card though

1 Like

How are you guys able to get past even the first screen when adding Revolut IBAN number?!
Once I get here, enter any of the given IBAN numbers it just sais that “You entered an INVALID IBAN number. Try again” Any suggestions?

1 Like

Works to withdraw only :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paypal might block certain IBANs if they do not match the country of the Paypal account.

Paypal bucht die Lastschrift vom Revolut Konto nicht ab seit 14 Tagen immer noch offen