Add CHF as a currency

That would be fabulous!

31 Likes

That’s a +1 from me.
I know it’s not essential as I can happily use the card and app without this but it would be handy just the same.

3 Likes

+1 for me too,
that would be amazing

1 Like

Yes! Definitely, I came here to suggest this.

1 Like

Yes definitely - would make mainland travel in western Europe that much more seamless

1 Like

Am waiting for this, would be a big help here in CH!

1 Like

Would be very useful. I just left Switzerland and want to keep my cash in CHF but close my Swiss bank account.

This could be used by many expats leaving CH as the banks charge a fee for clients domiciled abroad.

1 Like

This would be useful for a lot of people working in Switzerland but living in France, Germany, Italy or Austria. More than 300000 people are in this situation ( https://www.letemps.ch/economie/2015/08/25/pres-300-000-frontaliers-suisse-un-nombre-hausse ) where they have a salary in CHF but most of the expenses in EUR. Having Revolut to be able to trade CHF to EUR cheaply would be a boon for them - and very good business for Revolut.

3 Likes

+1 for me too,
that would be amazing

+1 for me

I currently have to convert my CHF to EUR through an FX broker, transfer out these EUR to a friend who has access to a EUR account, who then tops up his Revolut account in EUR and transfers them to me in-app.

Super impractical, and costly in both time and money.

Would be super thrilled to have CHF topups!

1 Like

The same, would be awesome!!

1 Like

Add another voice to someone who wants CHF.

1 Like

CHF would be very useful!! For those of us living in CH, we are surrounded by EUR countries so Revolut is perfect whenever we go across the border :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another vote for CHF as a top up currency from me too.

1 Like

+1 from me too, it’s the big one missing for me after euros and GBP

1 Like

adding CHF would be great for those who are french and study or go occasionnaly to switzerland. I live 20 km from switzerland so i go often and a card in CHF would be so useful !

Thanks a lot for the service. Revolut is the best for travellers

2 Likes

I vote for it! My business interacts with the rest of Europe, so a multi-curency card, that includes CHF, would be great.

2 Likes

+1 for CHF !

Having to convert CHF to EUR before sending to Revolut is very costly (ca. 2.5%).

I also hope that you will implement it the right way. I mean we will need an account in Switzerland to top up CHF because a swift transfer of CHF to an account in UK will also be costly for us (around CHF 15.-).

1 Like

CHF & CZK just should be in the app. +1 vote.

800,000 Swiss live abroad - and another 8.5 million in Switzerland… please, please add CHF as a top-up currency. Would be a very welcome feature!