Add an option to disable Revolut <18 advertising

From time to time, the app sends notifications if you want to try Revolut <18 for your kids.

You should add an option in account profile to unsubscribe from advertisments for Revolut <18. People who don’t have / can not have / lost / … a child will appreciate it.

(For example, some companies already offer those “unsubscribe from mothers’ day e-mails” in their newsletter.)

2 Likes

Agree :blush::100:
Not everyone has kids, so that service is irrelevant :thinking:

1 Like

Hello @michaelw :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We totally get that you want to stop getting notifications for Revolut<18. Thank you sharing your feedback with us.

Our goal is to make our products and services as efficient as possible. Rest assured, we’ll be sharing your idea with our team for future consideration. Stay tuned for more exciting developments!

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hello @SG.Mandal, i am afraid you dd not get my idea. My post is not about turning off marketing notifications in general. I suggested to add a button “Unsubscribe from Revolut <18 / Revolut Junior notifications” in notification settings. Please read my post again to understand the background. Best wishes, michaelw

1 Like

@michaelw, We’ve forwarded your idea to our team and we’re really excited about it. You can count on us to keep you updated and be the first to let you know when this feature becomes available! :rocket:

SG | Community Team