Account was deactivated immediately after I provided my documents.

Hello, My name is David, and I am a citizen of Belarus. However, I have a 10-year residence permit in Poland with access to the labor market.
Recently, my account was deactivated immediately after I provided my documents. I would like to understand the reason for this deactivation and what steps I need to take to resolve this issue. I have attached my passport, residence permit, employment contract, and rental agreement in Poland as additional proof of my legal status and residence here. I want to emphasize that I do not support the actions of the authorities in my home country and I am fully committed to living and working legally in Poland. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Best regards, David.

3 Likes

Hello @criminalsick :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We’re sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing.

Unfortunately, in order to determine the reason for your account deactivation, we need to check your account thoroughly, which cannot be done through the Community at this moment. Please contact us via email at help@revolut.com so we can provide you with further assistance.

SG | Community Team

2 Likes