Account verification taking longer

How long does it take to have the account verified?
I have been waiting for more than 3 days…

I’ve been ten days waiting for a business account to get verified. the trial period is about to expire and I’ll start being charged £25 per month for 12 month for a product I haven’t had the chance to use yet… and listening all the horror stories about Revolut seizing money and transfers lost I seriously starting to wonder if the silent wait on my advance onboarding is actually a divine signal to run before it’s too late

Contact support for speeding things up :slight_smile:

Good place to start is either twitter or ask Revolut employee here in community …

Hey @alejandro.mery :slight_smile:

I guess @Oleksii knows if something can be done about that trial duration, because it sounds bad that you couldn’t enjoy it while you were being verified :frowning:

Apart from that, admitted, some things are bad, but it’s also true that nobody comes to the forum to tell the good experiences. Just let me point you to this:

1 Like

that’s my hope :wink:

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.