Account verification - how long does it take?

Hi, I’ve created an account on Revolut and tried to verify it 3 days ago but it’s still not verified - mistakenly, already topped it up and ordered my card :-(!! Does anyone know if it usually takes this long?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi there. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Thank you for you patience.

I’ve just asked to upload additional documents to confirm my residence within the EEA! I’ve already uploaded my visa! what else would be needed?

This should be ok. Please allow time and our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat.

Hi - I’m having the same issue. Any idea how long it will take for my account to get verified?

Hi AndreasK. You seem to be the only one who can get things done around here. I have transferred GBP 500 to you, but it is unavailable as I have been waiting 2 days for account verification. Can you help?

Hello AndreasK,
I have also similar issue, picture of the document (driving license from EU, Poland exactly) wasn’t accepted, and I had issues even to send it to verify manually by your colleagues. Now I finally made it work… two days ago actually. Moreover I think chat is not working for me, maybe after failed verification (it would be bollocks, as this is moment when we need you most so probably it’s not a case). Even bot is ignoring me for two days already.
Card is also already ordered and already sent by you.
A little disappointed with the first experience, already sale on which I was going to test Revolut is already gone… Hope you can help me so it won’t happen in the future. Thanks in advance!

Just connecting above (Account verification - how long does it take?) message with your profile by pressing ‘Reply’ this time.

Hi AndreasK. You seem to be the only one who can get things done around here. I have transferred GBP 500 to you, but it is unavailable as I have been waiting 2 days for account verification. Can you help?

Please let me have a look for you.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

Thank you very much Andreas. I wait in hope. I have transferred money and have received my cards, but I cannot access anything until validation is complete. Thank you again for your help!

Thank you again Andreas. Verification is now completed!!!

1 Like

And what about me? Why everybody in Revolut is ignoring me? :frowning:

An agent will be in touch with your shortly. Rest assured, we’re not ignoring you :slight_smile:

I have verified all my details and identification. but my account is still pending for 3 days. please look into my account asap! Email: majidsali@hotmail.co.uk

Hi,

I’ve the same issue. After 24 hours the verification process is still in progress. The support agent doesn’t respond on the chat.

Same issue here.

No problem by ordering the card, then i’ve uploaded ID and photo and still waiting.

Any help?

Thanks!

Considering that it will possibly arrive on Saturday the main problem will be if you will receive your card before your departure. How quickly they will go through with your verification is certainly another issue but if you have the card you should be able to use it for the funds in your account AFAIK.

Hi Andreas,
I uploaded my documents on support chat (Thursday evening UK time) and it was confirmed to me that my account will be verified soon. It is Saturday afternoon now. Should I be worried? Thanks,
Pinaki