Account still blocked after top-up verification and no answer from support or chat

Hi,

The app asked me to verify my latest top-up though a code in my bank statement when I was trying to do a transfer with the app this morning. I successfully put the verification code but it is still blocked and I cannot find any help through the chat bot.

Pls would appreciate urgent help on this matter since I need to use the card

Thanks.

Hola @Vsoto :slight_smile:

Try typing live agent in the chat

Hi @Juliopp

Already did and still no answer :frowning:

Hey again @Vsoto :slight_smile:

Looks like the chat isn’t working properly (they call me Sherlock :face_with_monocle:). Try typing Resolved again, fully closing the app, waiting for a few seconds, opening it again and then opening the chat normally, type your problem and then type live agent again :wink:

Else, if it still doesn’t work, ask for help through Twitter or Facebook. You can find the link to both profiles here:

@Juliopp will do it thank you very much!

I would really appreciate your help on this @AndreasK

Thanks in advance!! :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for a few days now for verification, no response on the chat. Please help @AndreasK

Same here…
Wanted to transfer money to my card and all of the sudden my account gets locked for security measures. I’ve verified my card with the transaction code and nothing happens.

Hi all! As I can see your queries have been escalated. An agent will contact you soon. Apologies for the long wait.

Thanks! Hope you hear from an agent soon @AndreasK!

:slight_smile:

I am still waiting, an agent was in touch on the chat after which I uploaded new documents but now again no response on the chat. Have been unable to use my account for a full week now. This is incredibly frustrating. Hope someone can be in touch to solve this problem @AndreasK

Apologies for the long wait. An agent will be in touch with you shortly!

Hello @AndreasK
I couldn’t verify my account directly from the app but had to contact the support first. I’ve been told to wait the verification team to get in touch with me but I still didn’t get any response from them. (I’ve already sent my documents in the live chat hoping the process will go faster)
Could you tell me how long is it going to take before I can a verified account ?
Thanks !

Please let me have a look for you.

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m on my phone in case you want to discuss directly with me

An agent will be with you shortly.

Hello Andreas, I have the same problem. It’s been two days since i am waiting for my identity check. Could you help me too please Andreas ?

We have verified your account. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance. Have a great day!