Account opening time

Hola, ¿quería saber cuánto demora en abrirse una cuenta nueva?
Gracias

Translated by Google:
Hello, I wanted to know how long it takes to open a new account?
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @gmuro :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Thank you for bringing up your concern here. The time it takes to open an account can vary depending on different factors. Have you already signed up with us? Could you kindly verify the country where you registered? :thinking:

Thank you for the help @Graham_Lees. :star:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Hello!
I’ve signed up and I’m waiting for the open confirmation.
I’m in Argentina, and I want to create the account in Spain, to operate in Spain in the future
Thanks

2 Likes

@gmuro , Can you please confirm which country did you select during the registration? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

When I started registration, I selected Argentina

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that means you’ve selected a country where Revolut is not live yet :slightly_frowning_face:

At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.

Hope this helps!

1 Like