Account not verifying

Hi,

It says in order to verify my account I have to top-up using a card. I have topped up three times, totaling a sum of £30.00 but it still isn’t verified. I have spoken via live chat with an agent and she informed me it would be passed along and manually verified, although this hasn’t been the case.

Could I get some help?

I haven’t uploaded any documents like a passport or such, and can’t find where to do so on the app.

More> Profile> Verification and limits

It just says “to verify your identity, top up your account using a bank card or a bank account in your name”

Have you read this?

Ah, that could be the problem. The top-ups haven’t appeared on my bank statement yet but this is probably the solution. Many thanks.

Look into pending transactions on your bank’s account. Some banks show description which is enough to finish verification procedure.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.