Account locked

So why is my account locked? I have no idea and the feedback from the app “please help us to keep your account safe” SO I have tried contacting support and no one responds. I have transferred £300 today to use on a business trip and there is little or no response from customer services.

Hi @tpembe,

Really sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your account has been locked temporarily, for security reasons. Please log in now and it should be ok.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

thank you oh thank you there is customer support

Really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi! I have the same problem. I received a refund from a purchase (i returned the items and they refund me the money). Right after that, Revolut sent me an alert to tell me that my account is locked. I tried to use the chat in app but the link is not working. What can I do?

Thanks!

María.

Hi I do have the same problem, my account is being “looked into” and I need it urgently unlocked for trip abroad, could you plz urgently unlock it ?? Thanks

Hello, anyone out there from customer care ? I am remaiming abroad helpless, my revolut account is just useless and I am starting to be really upset. Prompt feedback expected because this situation is just unacceptable. Thanks in advance

@Cdu sure - let’s get in touch via a direct message.

Hello. The same thing has happened to me. I topped up £250, changed it to Euro. I was then asked to verify my card using the code on my bank statement which I did. I then tried to take a picture of my card but it didn’t seem to work. It has now blocked my account. I’m travelling tomorrow so this is a major inconvenience. Could you please help to resolve this as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Hi!
I have to go to Leeds on Tuesday and my account is locked because of security reason!
I contacted the online support and no answer!
That’s unacceptable for an online bank!
What can I do???

Try reaching support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

Done.
I hope I’ll have an answer rapidly…

The same problem.

Revolut blocked my account, because i’ve wanted pay for rental car about 900€. I travel a lot, differents countrys - Revolut seemed to be a perfect solution. Right now Revolut is not trustworthy :confused:
I don’t trust You anymore Revolut. It’s not how it should be.

Orest

Their automated system is trippy as fuck. I’m not going to use a card which can be declined or blocked for 1 000 000 of stupid reasons especially when it is touted as perfect for travel.

When that happened to me I simply unblocked the card myself from within the app.

In my case only way was to talk with support, verifying all top-ups.
Now they unblocked my account, but still - i don’t trust Revolut :confused:

How can you trust it knowing that any second, it can be blocked for unknown reasons.

Hi, I have account blocked and it asks me to complete the steps below - but the only button is for “support” - of course since the app is buggy this button doesn’t work. I’m a premium user withsupposedly 24/7 support! Well that isn’t much use when I can’t contact support!
Help me get my account unblocked as I’m currently travelling and need to use the ard

Hello Andreas,
I’m new user and my account is blocked too.
Could you help me ?
Regards,
Christophe

@AndreasK could you please please help me? I’ve jut gone abroad, I tried to top it up and now I can’t get into the account… I tried to make a purchase and the card was declined. I tried talking to the support but no one has ever got back to me. Please help