Account locked - support chat doesn't work

I have the same issue and the live agent is pending since 6 days. I wonder why now one is replying and quite annoyed. Pls if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Try Facebook or Twitter

1 Like

I am also experiencing the same problem! Please contact me !
image|281x499

I have the same problem, I tried to contact via in app chat but no response. help please!

Facebook or Twitter…

i have the same problem, did you solve it ?

Hello! I’ve experience a similar problem.

I’ve just got the card a few days ago and today I was trying it. After the activation with a electronic transaction I’ve reached an ATM to see if the card was working fine even with cashback. Well, a few minutes after the withdrawal the app send me the pop-up that my account was being blocked and that i should chat with the Rrevolut assistance, but the chat is not working.
Can someone help me and let me understand what’s going wrong?

Right now the app won’t let me join and it says that the passcode is wrong (obv false). So I tryed to click on the “forgot passcode” link and the app ask my cellphone number, a selfie with my ID Card or car license, but everytime I send the selfie, it won’t be accepted.

Thank you

Hey I have an chat open asking for documents about source of funds but when I answer this agent the messages are greyed out instead of being blue and confirmed.

Now she is asking me again for the documents telling me she is still waiting. Please help me.

@anon33247966 I have been locked out of my account for 3 days now - app goes straight to chat, it has been ‘looking for an agent’ forever, whatever I type in the chat is grayed out, what is going on here?? Please help ASAP!

Hey! Maybe this the only way I can’t tell with someone who works with Revolut.

please check the screenshot below. My account was locked with no reason and I’m abroad and all my money in Revolut. I tried to reach the support chat but it’s not working it’s been hours with the message “looking for an agent”

2 Likes

Hey @anon33247966 My Account is locked and the Chat is Frozen can you help ne please

1 Like

Hi Same here. premium chat not responding

Hi everyone. I don’t now if my account is locked or not but i can’t get the app open normally. I open the app. Get the prompt Which says “Good afternoon, my name” enter my fingerprint or my passcode and nothing happens. It starts something like trying to get in and gets stuck there. Why is that happening?

Hello,

My account was blocked and the chat doesnt work. It has been locked for several days and nobody is answearing to me.

Please help!

1 Like

Unlikely to get a response in here - it’s a user forum.
Try Twitter or FB

i got the same issue.
I cannot open the chat because my account is locked :frowning:

I also have a problem with my account and nobody answered my questions more than 3 days.
I hope somebody will contact me.

hi
i am experiencing the same problem too.
i forgot my password. i managed to change it however a screen appears that states that it needs more info. when i clicked on chat with us, Rita was asking for some questions.
I answered them but i got no response since yet
I cannot use the application.
can this be fixed?
otherwise, how can i withdraw my money? and then cancel the card
thank you

My account has been frozen too.
I used the chat app to recover it and provided all documents needed.
An agent reassured me that everything is ok but my acount is still not working and the “chat with us” button lead me to “Looking for an agent…” for over 2 weeks now.
Please let me know what I can do
Kind Regards

reinicke

2 Likes

Hello,

I have the same problem, since one month I cannot use my account.

Can you help me please? Thank you

Kind regards

Anna

1 Like