Account locked - support chat doesn't work

Hi AndreasK.

I am unable to login to my Revolut acct.

I get the message “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Pls try later” anytime I attempt to re login

A similar problem on my end but it says that revolut needs additional info but support has not replied in 4+days

@anon33247966 can we get in touch? My account give a message to get in touch through the in app support but it doesn’t seem
To assign an agent. Has been in this state for almost 5 days. Account was already reviewed beginning of may. Thanks, Stefan

Hi AndreasK.

I am unable to login to my Revolut acct.

I get the message “We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Pls try later” anytime I attempt to re login

Hi you hold my account over 3 months now you decided to close my bank account now I need to know whats going on with the money I have send massages to Andreas and complain department still no reply I really need to know whats id going on ? you closed the access the access to fom the app please someone tell me whats going ?

hi @anon33247966 can you please look into my account.
it says locked and I cannot use.
I have a large amount of money in there that takes me through day to day… can you please unblock me? what info do you need?
also after you unblock me please allow me to take my money out and close down the account. no need to be blocked from accessing my money again!!

got the same.
I provided the source of income, which was hanging for weeks for verification, but eventually everything was rolling fine.
Just last week I got a message to provide the additional information, but how can I do it? - I get a message “you are offline” and nowhere to go.

Try without Wi-Fi. Does that help?

Hi @anon33247966, please can you help me, my account is locked, I have no electric left and all my funds are in my account, I have a young baby here, and all my funds are in my Revolut account and I can’t get through on live chat, please help asap

Hi there, I am having the same problem- I am getting no answers via the inapp chat- my account was blocked after the first payment I every received through your service. This is only my second day using your services and I am worried that I am not receiving any feedback on what is wrong. How long do these security checks take, what was even wrong with the payment? Is there any way to know when my account will be active again? I am getting quite desperate here, any feedback welcome!! thank you in advance for your support. @anon33247966

Dear @anon33247966,

My first post in this matter is still pending approval, and I am getting more desperate about the situation by the minute. My account was blocked due to security concerns over a payment I made. Please can you look into this asap? I have tried over In App Messenger, typed live agent, sent my query in 2 Languages, contacted your team via the FB messenger they said they’d pass it on to the agents but still no feedback.
And now the community support wont approve my posts in which I ask for help- this is only my second day using your services and I am very upset about the lack of feedback on such an urgent financial matter. If you could please allow my posts to show, and help me get my account unlocked again? Many thanks!

Dear Community,

My first post in this matter is still pending approval, and I am getting more desperate about the situation by the minute. My account was blocked due to security concerns over a payment I made. Please can you look into this asap? I have tried over In App Messenger, typed live agent, sent my query in 2 Languages, contacted your team via the FB messenger they said they’d pass it on to the agents but still no feedback.
And now the community support wont approve my posts in which I ask for help- this is only my second day using your services and I am very upset about the lack of feedback on such an urgent financial matter. If you could please allow my posts to show, and help me get my account unlocked again? Many thanks!

hi my account is locked and chat wint work, could you help?

Hi Andreas

I tried to sell my 5 shares that I have in groupon stock, but for some reason it was declined and then the stock it looks it has disappeared

Then after 2 hours return it as a 0.25 shares instead of 5 shares. Please I need help because I feel my money has been stolen.

I want it to show the picture of the 0.25 shares but because I am a new user I only can post 1 photo

On the 21/05/2020 my account was hacked in the morning, and my student finance money was transferred to various accounts. The moment I woke up and realised, I attempted to log into my account and the password I had set was not working. I then tried to change the passcode through my phone number but the number I put it kept getting rejected. That was off because it was the number I used to sign up for my revolut. I then began panicking as I could not get into my account l, so I messaged a revolut worker on Instagram who had previously helped me. Her name is Inna G. She tried to help me, and directed me to the main revolut app page on Instagram. I begun explaining what had happened and I was then told to use my laptop to go on the business page and open up a chat for someone to help me. I did so, and I was told to send proof of my identity and the date, and I did so. I was then informed that they would fix it.

During this time I went into my email address and tried to see if anything had happened. This was when I saw various transactions where money had been taken out of my account without my authorisation. £500 and £600 were both sent to people I didn’t know of or recognise. This was when I knew that someone had hacked my account and taken my money. The money was £2,225 from my student finance as I am a student who goes to university in Portsmouth.I immediately reported the crime to action fraud.

I was eventually guided as to how to get access to my app again, and that is when I logged in and say that the whole £2,225 was gone. Then shortly after my app stopped working and it said I needed more information to get into it. I then started talking to someone named Tony on the app, who asked for screenshots of devices with access to my email or account. I sent it to him, and he confirmed that it looked like an iPhone 7 and another iPhone XR had been logged in. I have never logged in on another IPhone XR or a 7. I have been robbed, and all I ask for is for revolut to give me my money back as I have rent that is now overdue and food to pay for. I am very displeased with the lack of security on my account, and wish to be protected better in the future. @anon33247966

1 Like

Hi Andreas,

I have issues with the verification process of my Revolut account. I have provided my identity card and a photo multiple times and it still does not work. Could you help me with that?

Thanks

I have a pending transaction to receive in my account for more than a week, no one responds in the chat, stating that in 48 hours they will respond but it has already been 1 week, how can they help solve this

Hey

I need help to login to my account i have a new phone number and I’m not able to recicve the code

i have the same problem i cant go in app and is show to me chat with us but nobody reply back please help me with this problem

Help! Passcode doesn’t work anymore locked out of my app and portfolio. Resetting function doesnt work.