Account locked, pass verification, now under review, never topped up. Extremely frustrated!

For a few months now, I’ve had my revolut account and card, but had yet to top up and had not used it. Now that I want to use it, and top up, I noticed my account is locked. I go to support chat and chat to Katarzyna, send everything she asks so she can verify my identity and unlock my account, I do so successfully, for her to finally say that my account is under review and that a relevant team will contact me, that she knows not when that’ll happen and wishing me a good day! Period. Huh!?

I honestly don’t understand why are you treating your customers like this. Why would I be under review, I’ve never used your service, but want to do so now. Why don’t you want a happy customer. I hope you indeed contact me soon and resolve this issue, or I will give up on you and will definitely not recommend you to others, as curiously, I have in the past.

Come on on Revolut, you can do better than this!

Regards,

Mario

Hello @marodq,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. As I can see your account is now unlocked.

Please let me know if you have further enquiry!

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas,

I very much appreciate your quick response. My account is now working.
Thank you very much.

Best,

Mario