Account locked , more than 6 hrs waiting no response

Account locked but no steps available to follow. I am very frustrated with the lack of support from in-app. If had known this I wouldn’t have wasted my time just before I plan to travel . Very unhappy . If you don’t have resources to support you shouldn’t take new customers. The account locked as I tired to verify card where card is not scanning properly . So much of time wasted so not sure it was worth all this hassle of joining Revolut with so much time wasted. It may be just me who faced such issue but completely unhappy.

Hello , I am waiting for almost a day now, no response from the in app support and I am travelling tomorrow . Is there anyone one can help?. I have loaded money into the account and now it’s locked . I have lost all the patience. If you can’t help let me know how to proceed with account Closure and get my money back. Thank you and good luck.

Thanks . Finally got help. Hoping all goes well when I use card abroad. Will provide feedback.

Hi,
I am i. The situation. Card is blocked and i am need to travel tomorrow.
How did you mamage to get help. No resoune on customer live chat

Hi @amitu. Your account is now fully active!

My account is also blocked “for securiry reasons”. I´m waiting since 10:00 am and I have already tried to speak with “support” via APP with no response! I’m ver unhappy with this situation and with this awful service to the client!!!

I am also on the same boat. After being locked to verify with the 4 digit codes from top ups, which I successfully completed, I was still locked out of the account. It has been ‘escalated’ but my account has now been locked for almost 14 hours without resolution. I have been through ID verification, only topped up 450 GBP so I really don’t understand the issue…

Looks like @AndreasK you’re the person who helps with this issue? Hoping you’d able to look into this for me, thanks in advance!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

My account has been locked as well. Does any one here can help me with that?

Sorry to hear that. I’d advise you to contact the in-app support first and then Revolut on a social media channel (Facebook / Twitter) through DM. Bear in mind that you may be required to submit documentation.