Account Locked Help

Hello,
I have been using the app on my phone for over a week now, and have a Revolut card.
Today my account got blocked for security reasons. I was in a chat and was told I was going to be referred to the relevant team. I have been waiting for over 2 hours now. I have been unable to connect to the app or talk to anyone in the chat. Therefore I went on the site to log in and try to contact someone on the computer but I didn’t have an account on the site it said! So I just created this account. I hope that it is linked to the account on my phone as I already received emails to the same email address.
Please get back to me!
Regards,
Pierre Meeus

Hi Pierre.

Thank you for contacting us.

Please check your DMs here :slight_smile: I can help you out.

Best,

Andreas K.

Same problem. Assistance silent since 3 hours now.
Situation critical

BenVonAachen
Get in contact with Andreas that answered my posted! He unlocked my account in 10 mins. If it wasn’t for him I would still be waiting on the chat.
Hope this helps!

Pierre Meeus

how much it last to un lock you account ?

Hello @AndreasK, my account is blocked and nobody answers in the help center from the app… could you please help me?

my account is blocked to, need some help

Hey guys. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.