Account locked for security reasonss

Hello ,

App asked me to provide 4 digit code to unlock my account that was locked for unknown reasons, I did that and it is still locked when I try to connect to support app freezes. @larysa.stachowicz or @anon33247966 can you help me?

1 Like

Hi there!

Please let me have a look for you.

I see someone trying to ask me questions , but I cant reply , app freezes when I click chat with support

Are you using the latest version of the app?

Yes , but I will try to reinstall it

Its working now :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

I am having the same issue! And I am in some urgency to pay my rent and deposit out of my revolut account today! Is there a way to fix this quickly? The code from the last top up wasn’t validated and support isn’t replying even though there’s a pending notification. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice already and it’s not helped!

I have exactly the same issue as above. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and still it just gives me the frozen chat window. I desperately need this money to clear and don’t understand why my account was blocked. @anon33247966 @larysa.stachowicz please can you help?

I too am locked out by Revolut since lunchtime today Thursday 30th November 17. No reply since initial contact at lunchtime, have been abandoned since then.

I’ve got unlocked guys , someone should help you out , goodluck

hi im having the same issue with my account locked for some unknown reason. the chat doesn’t seem to be working spent all day trying to get it working and then when i did somebody said there transferring me to some one who can help and then it went dead again no response for about 6 hours. and i cant find an email address to ask for some more help. very poor customer service . can anybody help

does anybody actually reply to these posts or is it like the so called help chat where your just ignored …they talk a big game but actually cant live up to the promises they make…you cant beat a good old bank at least you can pick up the phone and get a straight answer instead of being ignored when you really need access to your money

1 Like

Good morning , got blocked again. Nice.

So got a chat message from someone at 5am this morning asking me to confirm a transaction code. I am unable to confirm this, as the transaction hasn’t been released (i think its the transaction that has caused the blocked account), so I am unable to see any code associated with it and so potentially unlock my account. Any ideas anyone?

No ideas mate , strange stuff going on.

Was it by any chance Edyta? I got the same message.
I could, however, confirm the transaction code, but support is offline again. I got R.I.T.A. send me another message asking how she can help me…

Hi my account is blocked too, chat isn’t responding to my messages, someone please help it is urgent

My account was finally unblocked this morning Friday, 20 hours after it was blocked.
The reason given ‘due diligence check’ if it was that they should contact the customer direct by email or
phone.

Same for me since yesterday afternoon… I assume because I got a refund from an amazon purchase… Chat isn’t responding at all… That’s my only way to pay in the UK and I definitely need it for the weekend!

Hi Fabiii,
Strange that, I was given the third degree over a refund not from amazon but another company.
Why refunds would flag up and cause a account to be blocked I don’t know.