Account locked and no response by support

I’m new to Revolut, tried to do my first transfer, and my account got locked although I have funds in it.

Went into support chat, said it was being escalated to the relevant team … and then nothing!

Been waiting for 45 minutes now in support, with no further responses, since being escalated.
What’s happening, is support normally this rubbish?

Not impressed with revolut so far.

Support is slow, yes. Thats because people somehow manage to do all kinds of stupid stuff like for example, put some thousands in Revolut before verifying the account … gosh…

Thank you for your comment revodrago.
I’ll await a slow response from support.

Hey @Helter7 :slight_smile:

Support is definitely slow, especially for validations. You might want to reach them through Twitter before they close, they’re usually able to speed things up :wink:

Thank you @Juliopp that’s very much appreciated, thank you for the advice

1 Like

@AndreasK -

Hi - like my fellow community members i have been locked from my account after trying a transfer of my daily limit in EUR.

Don’t understand why.
A swift assistance will be much appreciated!

Thanks

Hi there. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account so I can take a closer look at what’s going.

Best,

Andreas K.

Hi Andreas
Support did get back to me this morning, and I have given them the required information.
The issue was then resolved quickly.
Thank you.

Personally though, I think it would be a much better customer experience, if the support chat gave some kind of explanation about expecting the initial delay. To just leave a chat hanging mid way with no explanation, for many hours, is unprofessional and leads to nervous and frustrated customers. Support turned out to be very good, but the lack of explanation of the delay, gave a bad feeling about revolut that could have been avoided.

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass it on to the relevant person.