My revolut account has been locked whilst sending the money to another account.
This is what happened step by step:
- Topped up revolut account using long number of my bank card.
- Converted pounds into euro
- Whilst making the transfer to another bank account, got messaged:
“your account has been locked to protect your security. Please contact support.”
- Closed the message and straight away have been asked to verify my bank card using a code of the latest top up transaction from my bank statement.
- Provided the code, got message “your card has been verified”
- HOWEVER the app is still locked, I only have “support” tab, that’s all.
- I’ve sent message to support team inside the app, but no response.
Can anyone help please?