Account locked after everything was verified and top-up limit increased!!!

Hi there!

My account is fully verified, sent weeks ago all my income statements, bank accounts, pay-bills, etc. and I have in it a few K.

I created a virtual card (a feature that you offer) and added it to my PayPal account because it’s more convenient to me to get my $$$ in $$$ and not to be converted 3 times by PayPal’s low conversion rate. Other Revolut users proceeded the same as I was reading on the community forums.

I made two withdrawals, the first went though and today, when the second arrived, my Revolut account was locked.

Fortunately I am at home, not traveling or something, but it’s still very very frustrating knowing that even after the verification process you may be locked out.

@AndreasK or @jessicaszabla please look into my account and let me know what is going on.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thank you, Andreas.

I am waiting with my phone near me for someone to answer me.