Account Creation

Whenever I go to create an account it says “we are sorry please try again later something has gone wrong” and I think it’s because I couldn’t enter the confirmation code in time and when I requested some resends they never made it to me, so I think maybe my phone number has been restricted or something. Who do I contact to resolve this? I have emailed both support and help I think. Should I just wait for a response or? Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @jimbobcooter :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I’m really sorry to hear about the issue you’re currently experiencing. Please start by following the basic troubleshooting steps. :arrow_double_down:

• Clear cache & cookies: Ensure to clear the cache cookies on your phone.
  • Strong Wifi: Make sure to check your wifi connection
  • Updated version: Don’t forget to download the latest version of the Revolut app.
  • Restart device: Restart your device once

After finishing these steps, please check our FAQ link where we have mentioned about not receiving the code - Trouble with mobile verification code :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

I did this and more and still the same issues. I think entering the code late and then the expired code multiple times has caused the issue

1 Like

@jimbobcooter, Have you tried to opt for the email instead of phone number for receiving the code? :thinking:

Steps are mentioned in the above mentioned FAQ link.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

it doesn’t even let me get to that point. when I go to register “we’re sorry something has gone wrong. please try again later”. this is on multiple devices

2 Likes

I am really sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet @jimbobcooter. Kindly sent an email here help@revolut.com so that our team can help you further. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like