Account Confirmation Mail Issue

Hello, I have a problem with my account. I didn’t received confirmation email and I cannot access my account. Days has passed and still nothing. I checked in Spam and Promotion section on my Gmail, but still nothing.

2 Likes

Hello @Alex97 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. Sad to hear that you are facing trouble regarding account activation. Can you please confirm me the country name for which you have registered in Revolut? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Thank you very much. I have registered with Serbian phone number.

1 Like

Hello @Alex97 :wave:,

Thank you so much for confirming the country name with us. :pray:

I would like to inform you that Revolut is not yet operational in Serbia. At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. :earth_americas:

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - What countries are supported? :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

1 Like