Account Closed under section 19.1

Yes, you are. You’re asking questions that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and continued to argue incessantly and without purpose.

This thread is solely in relation to issues relating to T&C 19.1 - Thank you and have a lovely day.

1 Like

Apparently not, as it is you who makes random accusations.

Anyhow, what do you want to discuss? Nobody of the users here can look into your file and can tell the reason why your account was closed. You either take this to Revolut’s support and hope they change their mind or you move on - as it was suggested.

You are a fountain of knowledge! Have a great day

1 Like

I am not surprised they closed your account.

1 Like

ease of use? how is it easier to use than any other competitor?

Personally, for my needs, Revolut was incredible.

The ability to have both a MasterCard and a Visa was great too, and to have them shipped internationally (even outside the EU/EEA) was incredible.

You should go elsewhere now I’m afraid. Unless you provide a really really strong case, Revolut is not going to reverse the closure.

Every thread I’ve seen so far with the customer breaching 19.1, failed to reverse.

I understand - I use to read those posts too and be like ‘they must have done something’…which is why I find this situation even more frustrating.

I’ve read through the terms, I’ve broken none of them and the fact that no one has the decency to even discuss any possible concerns with me is driving me crazy.

1 Like

I know. It’s a shame they won’t go in to detail why they have closed your account, but that’s how it is I’m afraid.

Don’t get your hopes up with this thread because the thread will be locked soon and you’ll get the standard answer from the staff.

1 Like

That’s what I fear - They’re ignoring my messages on the app and on Facebook (despite having read them).

It’s hard to believe their customer service can get even worse than when you’re actually a customer! haha

1 Like

Pick up the phone and call their HQ.

We tried! We even called their floor in Canary Wharf - they wouldn’t transfer it lol

1 Like

Difference between visa and mastercard is basically 0, i don’t see any point here. Shipping also is not something out of other world as N26 ships anywhere as well.

Some areas of Asia have places where one is more prevalent than the other, especially at POS’.

N26 only ship within the EU/EEA.

There are places where acceptance between Mastercard and Visa varies. Fundamentally. Some of them are popular holiday destinations. That’s why Barclays has a double card offer.

2 Likes

Only to residents of EU (eurozone), not EEA!

Not really something that most people will experience. Also N26 shipped my card outside EU. You only need to specify that. Your address and shipping address can be different.

That wasn’t the point to begin with. It was about a specific personal use case for a specific customer who likes that feature, the availability of both brands attached to one account. And there are individual cases where this matters. It never was about what most people might experience.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true…if you live in the UK, US, Spain and France lol…

1 Like

Im in Ukraine right now and I see no difference both are equally accepted everywhere. In different parts of the world I had issues with both visa and MasterCard. No real world difference.

Why do people like to take some fringe cases and use them to define the whole experience? Got nothing to do? Go to the gym.