Account blocked twice in 24 hours - still blocked

What is going on here?
I’ve been using Revolut for months, transferring money in and out without any problems.

Then all of sudden yesterday i received a payment into my account and my account is automatically blocked for security purposes. - i have to provide a code from my top up - did that. still blocked.

Had to wait on a customer service rep, who then eventually showed up and said i had to wait for another different rep - who showed up about 5 hours later .

I finally got my account unlocked- with no explanation as to why it was locked in the first place.

I then woke up this morning and my account is locked AGAIN - this time the support screen says i have to wait 24 hours for a rep.

I contacted via facebook - got a reply from someone who then said i had to wait on a rep through the app.

so i can’t access any of my funds, can’t send, can’t receive. even though im fully verified, have extended top up functionality by providing many documents and also pay premium.

Account blocked 6 consecutive days in a row

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.