Account Blocked. Support really really bad

My account was blocked overnight.

i recently signed up to Premium which is supposed to be 24/7 support but took 5 hours for them to respond to me.

my account was blocked because I received money from an external source. This is money that I requested be sent from that external source to my revolut account. A reputable, huge company.
Despite this, they locked my account. I needed to send them proof from this company that they were sending me money. That to me in itself is a security/privacy problem for me.

I will be receiving money regularly from this company, but revolut cant seem to guarantee that my account wont be locked again. A total shambles. Cancelling Premium as a result.

I was a huge advocate of Revolut, but now I’ll be telling anyone who listens to stay away!

Just reading through this forum and it seems that lots of people are having the same problem with accounts being locked and support not respoonding.

Maybe time for a regulator to get involved? Anyone know who to contact?

Awful. Am going to Contact the financial ombudsman today

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know