Account blocked problem access!

Hi,

I DM’d you, messaged you in the chat etc…
please provide a solution to my problem.
It isn’t normal to block an account which has funds on it. How do you expect people to rely on this app as a primary account with such methods and assistance!?

Same situation here, I topped up my account, then went to use the funds and now it’s locked.

You need to provide the code on the bank statement of your primary account, which I did, but the account is still locked.

Support said there was an issue, now won’t respond.

Feels like the company is going under and some sort of crisis management is going on behind the scenes.

Not a good outlook for a customer of only 1 week.

Guess all we can do is keep messaging the support in the hope they employ more staff to answer the calls.

I’ve now lost money, so would like to be compensated, but, pipe dreams…

@anon33247966 could you please reply ASAP.
Need assistance to solve this problem.

Same issue here. Verification code provided in the transaction reference is not accepted, account blocked. Support chat does not respond after hours…Need assistance to resolve asap.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

@Kobe & @AlanParish Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

We will wait with baited breath, and be sure to update everyone on the forum with the outcome…

@anon33247966 thanks for the help, but this getting ridiculous…And by ridiculous I mean the lowest customer support and tehcnical level where trust me, no company wants to go…

I spent 5 hours on support to have my account unblocked, provided every detail for the agent, got my account successfully unblocked, verified all my bank, personal and card details.

Successfully logged into the account, wanted to re-send the previously declined SEPA transfer, and guess what ? MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED AGAIN…2 minutes after the full verification with the agent…guess what comes next…5 hours waiting on the chat support again, having it unblocked without any guarantee that it won’t be blocked as soon as any activity is made on it…while Revolut is sitting on my money, and probably will block me again if I want to withdraw the uploaded amount

Guys, this is some serious deep ****, a financial company cannot operate like this…

well, relatively painless, an additional screenshot was required of the primary bank account used for the last top up.

Apparently locking us out of our accounts is done by computer, and the technical team are trying to fix this identified issue, also described as such by the support team.

I suggested using customers’ of a financial institution as guinea pigs and beta testers, using their personal funds was inexcusable. It ended the conversation.

Seems like they’re massively under staffed at the moment, and the solve all, magic bullet computer system designed to replace human interaction isn’t working at the moment…