Account Blocked - No customer support

Recently opened an account and desposited money into it today with the intention of sending it to coinbase. Upon confirming the transaction to coinbase my account was blocked.

Revolut asked for a 4 digit number that would be on my statement to verify the account and unblock it. I provided this for 2 different card transactions successfully but the account remains blocked.

The only other option was to contact ‘support’ which was a rather useless chat bot. I then got told I had to wait 24 hours for a live Agent due to high traffic. Is this seriously the only way to resolve this issue?

I’m in the exact same situation, sent payment and account blocked asking for code. How do you get this code? I topped up using a pre paid card so my statements don’t update instantly they take a while sometimes 2 days or more. I need this money as I’m purchasing a car on Friday

Yeah, as you say, statements usually take a couple of days to come through. I rang my bank and asked for the reference of a recent transaction, just stated the value and that it should start with ‘Revolut Card Code’, they were able to give this to me. Hopefully that’s all you’ll need. Unfortunately for me, I did this twice successfully and now the only option I have is contact support…

Hi Guys

I am in the same boat and have been trying to get hold of the chat support for the last 18 hrs with no luck. I have entered the code as per my bank statement but still my account has been blocked

Hi all!

Apologies for the long wait! I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. A member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Best,

Andreas K.

Andreas, I’ve been trying to contact support chat buy no answer… on Twitter no answer… I don’t know how to contact you guys! I sent top up but I’m not getting accredited… I need to check, but nobody contacting me.