Account blocked - help would be appreciated

I would be grateful if someone from Revolut could provide me with some assistance in unblocking my account. My account was blocked when inattemped to load funds to pay for my premium subscription.

Hey @Davidfromdigswell

Could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associated with your account?

Best,

Andreas K.

I would not post private phone numbers on this public forum for everyone to see :wink:

@Davidfromdigswell I’ve deleted your post. Please don’t share your phone number here, send it via a direct message.

Hi Andreas,

I need to withdraw money but my account is blocked - I am trying to speak to a live agent but no response, it says it is blocked for security reasons.

I need this money and this is not acceptable

Thanks Sian

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. :slight_smile:

How long will this be? I need a response now! I have had no help and require assistant I need the money on this card

How long will this be? I need a response now! I have had no help and require assistant I need the money on this card

I can see that a member of our compliance team has responded to your in-app messages.

Hi AndreasK, I have faced with the same problem too. My account is blocked and no one from Support people responds to me. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Many thanks!