Account blocked from my revolut account

Same problem here … I don’t know why they locked my account … I’m trying to get help from support but they send a standard message to me

1 Like

All our business accounts are blocked by Revolut without any reason since April 17th.
This behavior is absolutely unacceptable and illegal and this block is deeply negatively affecting our business. All what I receive is automatic answers, you cannot block an account without any reason for more than 14 days.

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to this forum so apologise if it’s in the wrong place. Today I was transferring AU$ to my daughters bank in Australia. In the middle of it the account froze, fearing that my account was being hacked I blocked my account. I don’t know if the money was sent as cannot access my account. Please help me.

Absolutely avoid Revolut, they block your accounts without any reason, take your money and never give answers! There are thousands of people with accounts locked since months, without any feedback, just automatic messages!

2 Likes

Has anyone found a way to get the money back? Two week no money, no answers. Any ideas?

I have the same problem and I have been messaging and waiting a lot my account is blocked and I really need Access to my money it’s my only source of income at the moment I have money being refunded from an airline flight due to cancellation of coronavirus and I’m really struggling with financial needs at the moment I need to pay my rent and bills and my shopping but they’ve blocked my account please help I’m struggling so much I need my money

I have exactly the same problem . Can’t connect to my account and nobody reply to the chat ! It’s my only source to get money ! If someone can contact me please . Start to be an emergency

My account is blocked and even though I managed to communicate with a live agent for a while, when I tried to enter the app after a few minutes I couldn’t see the the conversation. The only thing that appears to me is an archived conversation and a chat box that no one replies.