Account blocked for security reasons and is not accessible !

Hi Team,

I transferred cash from my UK bank account to my Revolut account, exchanged it from GBP to EUR and then tried to transfer it to my EUR bank account on fire.com to but then my account got suddenly blocked !

I tried verifying my account by providing the security code on my top up transaction and received a pop up saying my account/card was verified but I still can’t log back into my account.

It still says it’s blocked for security reasons and I need to wait to chat to support staff. I was hoping to use your service to speed up my transactions and reduce the exchange cost but hours of unnecessary delays like this are extremely costly !

Regards

Anyone from the support team around to help out? @AndreasK @jessicaszabla

Same problem here. Does anyone know what’s going on?

I’ve been waiting since 4pm yesterday for a single reply !!! I’ve tried both the support chat and twitter too but haven’t received a reply !

Perhaps it’s ‘aml’ and fraud checking with additional manual checks required at Revolut end.

Sometimes takes a little time. It’s a possible explanation and better to be safe than sorry, usually only happens once.

Hi @Godzilla. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

@oceanbai I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.

@Sal thanks Sal, that’s what I thought too but the lack of communication and keeping people in a limbo for hours is not a sign of a great service

@AndreasK I understand challenges that come with a growing agile business, but customer support or lack of it in this case makes a big difference on if clients such as myself will decide to use your product or not

Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured, we’re expanding our team to prevent this from happening again.

Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately Revoult are becoming the victims of their own success. More customers through online recommendations and feedback but back of house cannot keep up with new subscribers.

Dont become another 118 !

Thanks @AndreasK , hopefully I won’t have to go through this again

What are your current timelines for transferring money from Revolut to an EU account?

Transfers to a UK bank account take a few hours if you have activated your personal GBP account. If not, your transfer should take 1-2 working days. International transfers take up to 5 working days.

hi @AndreasK! I have the same problem as earlier! I have been blocked. Everytime when I deposit to my card… it is happening. Please unlock my account. I sent PM to you on twitter with my details!! .
Thanks !
Benjamin

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.