Account blocked for no reason?

Hey there,

I logged in my account today and was asked to verify my debit and credit cards associated with both accounts.

Once I did this I received a message to say “Your account is currently blocked for security reasons”

Any idea how I can unblock it asap?

Thanks in advance

There is always a reason. Verifying cards is an automated process that fails sometimes, due to blurry photos where card details can’t be read by the system. Or if a virtual card is used for top ups that can’t be photographed. No need to worry. Support can help and verify cards manually.

Hi!

Your account is currently under review for security reasons!

A member of our compliance team will get back to you as soon as possible! We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.

Hi Andreas, I have already sent you a DM regarding the blocking account since I tried to make payment using PayPal. Can you really resolve the issue fast as I was said to transfer the chat to live agent but I didn’t got any reply yet. I’m highly worried since I want to purchase my laptop as soon as possible and university deadlines are approaching. I hope you read this message and reply back via DM

Best to try @AndreasK

Hi there. Your account is fully active. You will need to redo the payment.

AndreasK my account was blocked yesterday I’m getting no help from customer service can you help?