Account Blocked after topping up with different card

My account was blocked after topping up with my wife’s account (card), I verified the card with the 4 digit code and used the card with her permission, I hope @AndreasK or @JessicaZ can help me since the in-app chat is still not responding and need the account access. Thank you

We advise using your own card to top up your Revolut account. If someone else would like to add money to your Revolut account, they can send money to your account instantly via their Revolut app.

Yes I just realize that now and didnt know before but since we already made the top up I need access to the money that was loaded or just refund the money to her account.

I guess you typed “live agent” already. However, I am afraid you cannot expect privileged care here.

I am having a bank account with my fiance at ING. It is 1 account but different credentials and cards as well. I never had problems because the name on my card is the same as is in my :r: data.

Do we still have to type “live agent”? It does not say so any longer… like in the past.

It does.
I chatted yesterday.

The app said there will be a live agent in approx 8 hrs… Its more than 12hrs now.

I already talked to live person, everything now ok.Thanks revolut