Account blocked after paying online

Dear Revolut

After making shopping in Aliexpress my Account was blocked! Why did that happen and why do I have to wait 4! yes 4! Hours to get support?! I have more then 300CHF in my Account and want to spend it today for shopping in Aliexpress but I see that I can forget that…

Contacted Revolut in Facebook. They were online (green bubble) and sent me this message:

_Hi, thanks for your message. We’re not here right now, but we’ll get back to you soon. _

Our in-App support chat is available: Mon-Fri: 8am - 10pm UKT, Sat-Sun: 12pm - 6pm UKT

After some minutes they went offline… Why are doing that to me Revolut?

Also contacted Revolut in Twitter no response…

We have the same problem and nobody answer.

i was really happy when i found out Revolut but getting problems with the 1st payments is really frustrating…

Just got a message on the App:

Our payment processor is experiencing technical issues, which may cause card payments to fail. We’ll provide an update as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvience caused.

My Account may be blocked of that reason as i tried many times to make a pament…

Hey @Miguel99 :slight_smile:

Ten un poco de paciencia, :r: está teniendo (no sé por qué), muchos problemas técnicos / caídas últimamente :frowning:

Si tu cuenta es bloqueada, a través del chat, Facebook o Twitter te ayudarán seguro, veo que ya lo conoces :wink:

Have a little patience, :r: is having (I do not know why) quite a lot of technical problems / downtimes lately :frowning:

If your account is blocked, the support chat, Facebook or Twitter profiles will surely help you, I see you already figured it out :wink:

Today morning I received a message from the in-app Support amd activated my account. But I’m having trouble now paying in aliexpress…

PS: I’m not spanish im portuguese @Juliopp :wink:

Almost, @Miguel99 :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: