Account blocked 6 consecutive days in a row

following on from

This is now the 6th consecutive day where you have blocked my account.

The 5 times previous have all been unlocked with absolutely no explanation as to why its been blocked in the first place.

I’m getting completely fed up having to wait upwards of 12 hours EVERY DAY to get this unlocked.

Hi,

I am having the same issue, whenever you receive a transfer, it gets blocked automatically and it takes hours to unblock it, frustrating.

Same here, just had a transfer completed and it automatically locked me out after a while. No explanation and support is slow

probably slow because they are locking everyone out of their accounts and then having to manually verify them all

Hi there.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

If this happens each time you receive a transfer into Revolut I’m definitely switching to TransferWise altogether

This has nothing to do with incoming transfers :wink:

Excellent news, thanks @AndreasK! Excited to continue Revolutting

Hi Andreas, My account has been blocked for 3 weeks now. I provided additional documents but no response despite several prompting messages from my side. Would you be able to help? thank you

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.