Account activation.

I downloaded revolut on the 6th of May and I’ve been wanting for my account to be activated but have gotten nothing

1 Like

Hello @Noka Welcome to the community. :wave:

Sorry to hear that you’re facing issues when trying to activate your account. Don’t worry we will help you.

Please, keep in mind that to be able to create your account you need to be legal resident of a supported country.. :earth_americas:

If the app keeps displaying an error when creating your account, you could also make sure of the following:

• Make sure you have a stable internet/network connection
  • Update to the latest Revolut app version
  • Update your phone’s operating system
  • Check the Revolut Status Page for outages or planned maintenance

Hope this helps :pray:

Veda | Community team

Hello Veda I have checked all the requirements of the app

I live in the US
My app is updated as well as my OS
And the status says everything is ok and nothing i have even contacted support which has also lead me to nothing being sent to me so im here wondering what happened? As my friend told me her account was only set up in a mater of hours while its taken me almost a month

1 Like

Hello @Noka :wave:

We’re currently in the process of transitioning to a new partner bank in the US, to bring new and improved products and services to our customers there. While we work on the transition details, we’ve had to pause the sign-up process for new customers.

We will inform via email once the account is ready to be activated. Thanks for your patience. :pray:

Veda | Community Team