Account activation problem

I signed up for Revolut 4 months ago and I have not received an email to find out if my account is active.

1 Like

Hello @Tanis :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We’re sorry to hear that your account has not been active yet. Can you tell us the country you’re attempting to register from? This will help us provide you with the necessary support. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello of course from Mexico City

1 Like

Hello @Tanis :wave: ,

Thank you so much for confirming the country name. Unfortunately, we’re not operational in Mexico at the moment, because of which your account is still in the wait list. But rest assured that once we’re up and running there, you’ll be the first to be informed. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Hello,
I have the same issue in New Caledonia.

Best regards

1 Like

Hello @Xale :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear that you’re facing difficulties in opening an account with us.

Unfortunately, we’re not operating in New Caledonia yet, so your account remains on the waitlist. At the moment, our supported French overseas territories are French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Mayotte, Martinique, Reunion, and Saint Martin. :earth_americas:

Rest assured, you’ll be the first to receive updates once we launch in New Caledonia. :pray:

SG | Community Team