Accont locked after Loading funds and verification

My account has been locked and I am unable to contact you via phone or chat because you dont provide any numbers and your chat is suspiciously off line.

I jumped through all your “verification” hoops but was locked out of my account as soon as I tried to transfer money out of the account in Euros.

I have no idea what you expect me to do now, I cant call, I cant chat and I am over £2500 out of pocket at this moment whilst the party I was transfering to is still waiting on the funds ?

Please advise ASAP as the only option your lack of service has left me with is to file a police report and insurance claim within 24 hours declaring the funds stolen.

Hello @console :slight_smile:

The chat is not offline.

Just go inside and type “live agent”. If you don’t get an answer, either wait for @AndreasK here or head to Twitter:

Thanks for the replies.

The support chat is self declaring technical issues. I made a few smaller transfers and payments first to test the app and system but as soon as I deposit any large sum they have locked the account, despite being verified.

Not having any phone numbers and a chat which is self declaring technical issues is quite concerning.

On top of that my insurance company requires that any claim be reported within 24 hours, this is common practice for most insurers. So this platform is presently leaving no option but to wait 24 hours then raise a fraud report and insurance claim.

I am not about to go through the whole process of registering for a twiiter account just to contact them to get access to my funds, they really need to provide a better service and or contact number where money is involved.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

and all they will do is come tell you that they are waiting for updates, and disappear again. how is that helping anybody?