Access business site from mobile

Since there is no timeframe for a mobile app (per “How can I link my Revolut for Business account to the mobile app?”), is there any way to access the business site from a mobile phone?

I tried the Request Desktop Site option but it doesn’t work.

I understand the app takes longer to develop, but it is very constraining that you need access to a computer to do anything in the business account.

1 Like

Hi there @clns !

Business app is our number one priority and if you are looking for business notifications pushed to your phone, we may have some interesting news to announce very shortly!

Rafal

2 Likes

Any update on the push notifications?

what works for me is using slack’s integration as proxy

1 Like

That sounds interesting, however I don’t want to rely on Slack for this, so I think I’m gonna wait for the native Revolut app for business. Maybe there’s an update on that.

Is there any update on the mobile app? At at least a responsive version of the site? I want to replace my current business account and this is the only issue now…

1 Like

Any news on the soon to come interesting way to access company accounts from the mobile?

Hey guys, you can check out this topic for some follow up, I’ve (out of frustration) actually built a mobile app

1 Like

I just noticed business.revolut.com is finally mobile friendly!

1 Like

There is also this spiffy new iPhone/Android app for business users https://itunes.apple.com/bg/app/revolut-business/id1436969262?mt=8

1 Like

and the link for android! why on earth don’t they announce these things?!

update: at least the android app is currently limited to viewing employee card transactions

1 Like

Hi there!

Yes, the Revolut for Business app is available now! :telephone_receiver:

For now, you can use it to view the cards of the employees, but we are planning to improve it greatly.
Please keep an eye on the app as it will be updated regularly :fireworks:

1 Like

@DavidRevolut could you perhaps pass on that it might be a good idea to partner as a service provider with the Estonian e-residency program? So we could send capital into Revolut for the limited company.

Also would you be able to have some faux tutorial videos produced on Revolut for business? It’s cool that it exists but I’m unwilling to even try a platform without seeing it, as well as preferably a demo so I can work out the navigation :wink:

Perhaps an integration with leapin.eu would also be appropriate as it would help with accounting!