? about Uploading Euros to a USA account from EU bank

Anyone know when it will be available in the app to upload euros from a european bank to my Revolut card which is based in the USA?

Aren’t you able to open an account with local details and a euro balance?

Perhaps I was unclear. My card is USA based. I also have european bank accounts. I can, for example, top up with US dollars from a USA bank and convert them to euros if i wish and send them to my bank in Europe or to any other person’s bank in Europe. However I cannot top up from a european bank account

Do you not have details for your EUR account with Revolut?

I believe you do not understand what my question is.

I think I do, you have a European account that you want to top-up your account from and you then want to send that money to the US?

You might not be able to do that by card, but if you have local euro details associated with your Revolut account, you should be able to make a SEPA transfer to it and then be able to convert that to USD (if you want) to get it into the USA

Have tried everything, including a transfer to Metropolitan Bank and nothing works. Revolut says that eventually one will be able to top off from european banks even holding the USA revolut card.

Can I top up the US revolut using my EEA bank debit card with 0% fees charged? Thanks!

If you’re worried about potential fees from either your debit card or Revolut please consider using a service like Apple pay to top up your account.

Thanks a lot! So I should sign up for revolut US rather than revolut EU, right? I am qualified for both sides . I do need some EUR/GBP transfers from EU to USA for paying my US credit card bills. And that’s the main reason I use it(transferwise costs). And the best thing to do that is to reload USD through google pay with my European debit card, right? Thank you!

Thanks! I am not sure if you can see my reply here. So you mean that, if I sign up for revolut US, topping up via my European debit card(No foreign currency fee) will charge? However, if I use google pay(link with my European debit card) to top up the revolut US account, there will be 0% fee, right?

Yep, I can see your reply just fine :grin:

To answer your question. Use your current European bank in conjunction with Apple Pay or Google Pay to to up your US Revolut account.

Thanks buddy! The way of sending USD to US bank directly through revolut EU is free once per month. And topping up revolut US via google pay with a EU card with no foreign currency fee is also free. So both ways can be EUR to USD free international transfer, right? Thanks! I was just to confirm cuz I don’t know revolut EU or US which one is better for my EUR to USD transfer haha.

It’'s weird cuz the post seems not appearing…